the meaning of the Sojugada Sooju Mallige lyrics in english


 Sojugada Sooju Mallige lyrics in english



This is the meaning of the song in English.


The needle jasmine from Sojugaad,
And to adorn your head, Lord i bring, fat jasmine.
Morning Lilly and Lotus i bring you O lord and Tulsi leaves. And to decorate the moon in your hair, i bring bilva leaves.

I have woken up early, and made a fresh batch of ghee (for His lamp),
I have brought Oranges for you.
I have come struggling through the crowds My Lord, There are lots of people who have come to your procession My Lord.

Numerous like the black til flowers, there are thousands who have come to your procession My Lord, But I hope you will not forget the humble aspirations of a hut dweller among the many thousands O Mahadeva.

I have come climbing the hills O Mahadeva, And you are the lord of the hills O Mahadeva,
Why does one need a hut or house, When one has accepted you as one's destiny?


Newest
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Click here for comments
Unknown
admin
29 February 2020 at 09:51 ×

Song touches the heart

Congrats bro Unknown you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar